Relax with Sedation Dentistry
Are you avoiding that next dental visit because you’re nervous, worried about how it will feel, or just don’t care to sit for such a long time? Sleep dentistry may be the best option to help you overcome your worries and take control of your smile’s future.
Whether you’re getting dental implants, a filling, or just need to get caught up on your cleaning, sedation dentistry can help to make it happen.
Advantages of Sleep Dentistry
- Feel relaxed enough to overcome your anxiety of seeing the dentist for routine procedures.
- Comfortably schedule longer treatments in one appointment, rather than several shorter ones.
- Have the peace of mind knowing you’ll feel comfortable through your oral surgery, tooth extraction, etc.
- Know that you’re safe and well looked after with our highly trained sedation dentistry providers.
- Completing necessary dental treatments that you might otherwise delay (and would lead to more complex infections later on.)
Only trained and licensed sedation providers can administer sleep dentistry medication in their practice. As your family’s oral health provider, we put your comfort and safety first. During your treatment consultation, our dentists will be happy to discuss the types of sleep dentistry used and the advantages of each one. From comfortable nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) to a mild sedative that’s taken by mouth (oral conscious sedation), there are a variety of benefits to each.
You Deserve Better
At Melbourne Centre for Dentistry, we understand why people wait so long to see the dentist. But delaying dental care can make it to where your oral health needs become more serious over time. As a family centred practice, our dentists in Brighton and Ferntree Gully are especially attentive to the needs of our anxious patients. Call us today to learn more about sleep dentistry options available in our practices.